WATCH: How is Health Technology Wales making a difference? Stakeholders have their say
We spoke to five of our stakeholders to see what they thought of Health Technology Wales and our work to improve the quality of care in Wales.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch the short interviews, which give an insight into our work to support a national approach to the identification, appraisal and adoption of non-medicine health technologies.
You can hear from:
- Andrew Champion, Assistant Director of Evidence Evaluation at the Welsh Health Specialised Services Committee (WHSSC)
- Professor Arpan Guha, Deputy Executive Medical Director at Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Karen MacPherson, Lead Health Services Researcher at the Scottish Health Technologies Group
- Luella Trickett, Director of Value and Access at the Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI)
- Sarah Peddle, Public Partner at Health Technology Wales.
Click here to subscribe to our YouTube channel and see more videos from our work to improve the quality of care in Wales.