HTW Strategic Plan 2021-25 is published
We are pleased to announce the publication of the HTW Strategic Plan 2021 – 25, developed in consultation with our key stakeholders and endorsed by the Welsh Minister for Health and Social Services.
Health Minister Eluned Morgan said: “It is great to see the progress being made by Health Technology Wales (HTW) over the past three years and I welcome their ambitious goal to identify technology which will positively benefit our health and social care services.”
The Plan outlines our ambitious goals to drive improvements in population health and social care services, by applying the best available evidence to inform decisions on the appropriate use of health and social care technology innovations in Wales.
These include our five priority objectives for 2021-2022:
- Expand HTW’s topic identification, prioritisation and selection efforts.
- Significantly increase HTW’s evidence appraisal and guidance output.
- Target social and digital care innovations for appraisal.
- Support time-critical COVID-19 care and policy decision making.
- Pilot and roll-out the HTW technology adoption audit function.
This will ensure we continue to support the identification, appraisal and adoption of innovative health and social care technologies that offer most promise to deliver improved health, well-being and value for the people of Wales.
Click here to download the HTW Strategic Plan 2021 – 25